Sunday 26 September 2010

How do

Greetings all and welcome to my blog, I have been reading other peoples blogs for a little while now and thought I'd put up some stuff of my own.  While I have nothing in particular in mind I will from time to time have something I want to say on various subjects, so I will say it here.

So who am I?  At time of writing I'm a 32 year old IT engineer who works in the North East of England, fairly easy going and content to bumble through life without too much drama.  I like to look at both sides of an argument rather than just declare that one side is right and that's the end of it and find humour in just about everything.

The title of my blog is the name of a book by Douglas Adams, a man who's first name I share and who's writing I love, my Avatar is "The Guy" from a Disturbed Album cover and there is now only 20 minutes until the start of the F1 singapore Grand Prix.

That'll do for now I think, so until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment